Prysmian 6242B is a flat twin core Low Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSOH®) cable designed for installation as clipped direct, on tray or in basket and also buried within plaster or embedded in walls. Two cores with bare CPC
- · Suitable for fixed installation in dry or damp premises on walls, boards or trays, in channels or embedded in plaster.
- · Suitable for situations in which low emission smoke and acid gas is required in case of burning.
- · Length in metres: 100
- · No. of cores: 2
- · Product Packaging: Reel
- · Suitable for domestic and commercial applications
- · Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- · 300/500V Operating voltage
- · Standard: BS7211
Power cable < 1 kV, for fixed installations
|Number of cores||2|
|Nominal cross sectional area of conductor||4 mm²|