Part Number: 2500066375 MPN: 20145515 Product Type: Fire Cables
Prysmian FP200 GOLD is a ‘Standard’ fire resistant cable as defined by fire alarm and emergency lighting British Standards
- · Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings.
- · Voice alarm systems and emergency voice communication.
- · Emergency and escape lighting.
- · Control circuits for life safety and fire fighting systems.
- · Other essential service control circuits for “Standard” fire resistance.
- · Thermoplastic LSOH outer sheath
- · Laminated aluminium tape screen
- · 300/500V Operating voltage
Power cable < 1 kV, for fixed installations
Nominal voltage U 500 V Low temperature resistant according to EN 60811-504+505+506 No Oil resistant according to IEC 60811-404 No Screen Yes Drain wire Yes Permitted cable outer temperature during assembling/handling 0 – 60 °C Outer diameter approx. 7.9 mm Max. conductor temperature 70 °C Number of cores 2 Nominal voltage U0 300 V Core insulation material Polyolefin Nominal cross sectional area of conductor 1.5 mm² Core identification Colour Core colour Several Conductor category Class 1 = solid Protective barrier None Sheath colour Black Conductor surface Bare Conductor material Copper Sheath material Polyolefin