Showing all 3 results
Prysmian FP PLUS is the ‘Enhanced’, hard skin, dressable fire resistant cable most commonly needed for fire alarm and emergency lighting circuits
- · Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings.
- · Voice alarm systems and emergency voice communication.
- · Emergency and escape lighting.
- · Control circuits for fire safety and fire fighting systems.
- · Other essential service control circuits for “Enhanced” fire resistance.
Power cable < 1 kV, for fixed installations
|Nominal voltage U0||300 V|
|Low temperature resistant according to EN 60811-504+505+506||No|
|Oil resistant according to IEC 60811-404||No|
|Max. conductor temperature||70 °C|
|Outer diameter approx.||11.5 mm|
|Permitted cable outer temperature during assembling/handling||0 – 60 °C|
|Number of cores||2|
|Nominal voltage U||500 V|
|Core insulation material||Polyolefin|
|Nominal cross sectional area of conductor||2.5 mm²|
|Conductor category||Class 1 = solid|
This Evolve pearlescent white 20A 16AX single light switch from British General will operate one light switch in a room. The 2 way switching allows a second switch to be added to the circuit to operate the same light from another location (e.g. at the top and bottom of the stairs).This switch has a low profile screwless flat plate that clips on and off, making it ideal for modern interiors.
- · Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instruction
- · 2 way switching allows for a second switch position in a circuit
- · Captive, backed out terminal screws for fast installation and to prevent screw loss
- · Screwless front plate clips on and off easily, ideal for redecorating – polycarbonate construction
|Mounting method||Flush mounted|
|Rated current||20 A|